Like supporting DIY events? How about sassy crafters?
Then hit the ATM and get up early, because tomorrow (Saturday, June 12) is the Indie Made Market! Here you can purchase some of the swankiest wares from local crafters, and take part in workshops that let you take some items you made!
Artists include (but certainly not limited to):
- Diane Podolsky and her original etchings and linocut prints;
LEFTZ recycled and upcycled eco-friendly unique plushies;
Some excellent points to mention about the market:
- This year, the market is celebrating WWKiP Day (World Wide Knit in Public Day) and asking knitters in the area to bring a chair and join us for knitting circles.
- They will have knitting lessons, fiber demonstrations and the Baum School of Art will show you how to make your own knitting needles.
- Jim Steager and Jasper Springs will be performing at 12:30 and SunSets North at 3:00
- They will have a raffle to benefit the Baum School of Art Scholarship fund.
Get there early! If you’re one of the first 50 through the door, you get a FREE SWAG BAG with all sorts of crafty goodies inside, like buttons, postcards, soap, stickers, coupons and MORE!
WHAT DO I DO, WHERE DO I GO!?
- Saturday, June 12, Ice Rink on Illick’s Mill Road, Bethlehem PA
- 10:00am – 5:00pm
- $3 (1 dollar off if you participate in the public knitting circle!)